WHAT IS PAYBRIGHT?
PAY FOR YOUR ORDER OVER 4 EQUAL BI-WEEKLY, INTEREST FREE PAYMENTS WITH NO ADDITIONAL COSTS.
HOW IT WORKS
ALL YOU NEED:
- Be a Canadian Resident
- Canadian bank account or Visa/Mastercard credit or debit card
- Age of majority (18 or 19 depending on your province)
TO USE THIS SERVICE:
- Add items to your bag and checkout as normal
- Select PayBright as your preferred method of payment
- Enter your details with PayBright and that's it
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Paybright is available for ONLINE orders only.
- Your first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with the remaining payments over the next 6 weeks.
- If you return an item, your payment plan will be cancelled and you will be refunded any payments you have already made.
- If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10.
PayBright-Frequently Asked Questions
How do I selected PayBright as my payment method?
Add items to your Cart as usual, and select PayBright as your payment method in Checkout. Complete PayBright's easy online application and get an instant approval decision.
Confirm your payment plan with PayBright and return to SousVidePremium.com to complete your order. We'll process and ship your order as usual.
Make 12 monthly payments to PayBright while you enjoy your new item!
How do I make my monthly payments?
PayBright will help you set up convenient, pre-authorized payments via your bank account or your Visa or Mastercard credit / debit card.
Are there minimum and maximum limits on how much I can spend with PayBright?
While PayBright makes furniture financing easy, PayBright financing is not available for orders under $500 or over $15,000.
Who can apply for PayBright payment plan?
PayBright payment plans are available to Canadian residents above the age of majority, which is 18 or 19, depending on your province.
Can I use PayBright to pay for only part of my purchase?
PayBright financing is applied to your entire order. To use PayBright for only part of your purchase, please complete two separate transactions with different payment methods.
Can I pay my outstanding PayBright balance in full?
Yes, all PayBright payment plans can be prepaid at any time without penalty.
I was unable to use PayBright to pay for my order, what happened?
Unfortunately, PayBright is not able to provide payment plans to every applicant. This could be due to the information on your credit file, or because PayBright was not able to verify your identity or your payment method. For further information, please contact PayBright.
How do I login to my PayBright account?
After you have completed a transaction with PayBright, you can access your account here. If you have any questions or trouble logging in, please contact PayBright.
How do I get refunds for returns I make on SousVidePremium.com, if I used Paybright to pay for my purchase?
Purchases made using PayBright financing are subject to Sous Vide Premium' standard return policy. Any returns will be processed by Sous Vide Premium, and your PayBright loan balance will be reduced or cancelled accordingly. If you have already made monthly payments, those will be refunded to you by PayBright.